Window Workshop is a member of the GGF. By using a GGF Member company you are guaranteed to be dealing with a firm that:
- has financial stability and has been trading for a minimum of 3 years – there are no phoenix companies in the GGF!
- has been vetted and has premises, products and employees fit for purpose
- employs trained professionals to ensure your installation is to the highest technical standards as outlined by the GGF Glazing Manual
- complies with the GGF Consumer Code of Practice and ensures they operate in line with relevant consumer legislation
- is regularly audited to ensure their compliance with GGF Rules and this Consumer Code
- offers you free access to the GGF Conciliation Scheme in the unlikely event of a dispute with a GGF Member company
- offers you transferrable warranties – should you sell your property, you can advise the buyer that the guarantee can be transferred over to them by the Member Company who fitted your products for a reasonable fee
Window Workshop adheres to the GGF Consumer Code of Practice, which helps you make the right choice for your glass and glazing needs and ensures that you get all the benefits of using your local GGF Member company. For more information click here.