Window Workshop Hampshire Ltd
Our commitment to you
Window Workshop Hampshire Ltd believes that each of our customers is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service.
When in receipt of your complaint, we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
If you have a complaint of any kind please contact us with the details, ideally in writing to us at email@example.com or write to Window Workshop Hampshire Ltd, Basepoint, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7TH.
1) We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure
2) We will investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Director – Stephen Lymer, who will speak to the team that worked on your property and review your complaint.
3) Our Director – Stephen Lymer will then arrange a visit to your home or the premises where the installation was undertaken, if different to your home, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4) Within 5 days of the visit, our Director- Stephen Lymer , will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
5) If you do not wish a home visit, or it is not possible, our Director – Stephen Lymer, will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter. This will take place within 21 days of sending your acknowledgement letter.
6) A complaint will be considered “closed” if you write to accept the findings of our response or fail to respond within 6 weeks of receiving the communications from our Director – Stephen Lymer, detailed in points 4 or 5 above.
Please note: Where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day of receipt of the complaint, the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be made and kept of the complaint and its resolution.
Should you not be satisfied with the outcome you can refer the matter to:
A ) In the first instance The Glass & Glazing Conciliation Service
The GGF provide a FREE Conciliation Service, should a domestic customer and a Member company not see eye to eye over work carried out. In the rare cases that this does not work, the GGF has an independent arbitration scheme run by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF)
54 Ayres Street,London. SE1 1EU
TEL: 0207 939 9101
B ) The Glazing Ombudsman Office (TGO)
43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP1 2BP
TEL: 01722 330122
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this complaints policy you may contact us at: